This is an automation assembly machine for Nest Cafe heating components. The working processing of this machine is generally as below:
1) Automatically Upload the die-casting component
2) Automatically drilling holes with threads. Totally 3 holes.
3) Automatically Sorting up the components before bending the pipe of the component
4) Automatically bending the Alu. pipe
5) Automatically “PASS” inspecting on the bended pipe, especially to check whether it is through or not, if the hole is not through the components will be discharged to be NG.
6) Automatically checking the sealing function
7) Automatically collision weld the terminal head into the component
8) Automatically check and inspect the welded terminal head function
9) Automatically check and inspect whether there’s electricity leaking
10) Automatically engrave QR code with collected data about the components: testing results from each procedure
11) Automatically scan the QR code and submit the related data to MOM system
12) Automatically discharge the assembled component accordingly as per the inspecting results: good parts; NG parts for different reasons like NG bended pipe, NG holes and threads,
NG collision welding, the parts with different NG reason will be discharged in different out gate accordingly.